Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day Two- Quitting Diet Soda

Well, today wasn't difficult at all either. Of course, when I went on my lunch break it took all of me to order just a tea from McDonald's instead of a diet soda, it was difficult to do but I managed to make it through an entire day without any caffeine. I definitely craved it though and wished I could have had some. 
I'd like to take a second to thank God though, because though I am addicted to diet soda and shopping and caffeine, I don't have an addictive personality which makes it (sort of) easy to quit things like this.
I don't want to get too excited though, I hear the withdrawals for quitting diet soda are terrible!  I need to go shopping for fructose sweetener so I can drink coffee so that I don't become a monster from quitting caffeine cold turkey.

DAY ONE DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers