Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm done & for real this time.

This is more or less an explanation of a Facebook status I posted, which is the title.
I am done feeling bad for no reason. There are people in my life who will get mad at me for no reason or stupid reasons. I'm not talking about 'matter of opinion' reasons, because different things make different people mad, but little tiny things that send someone up in flames. I've been pulled under this bus countless times. 
Therefore, I am done. When someone gets mad at me for a ridiculous reason I am not going to feel bad about it or even apologize. I stress myself out and 9 times out of 10 they stay mad even if I apologize. They can get over it or stay mad at me, it is up to them. I am not saying "sorry" even though I did nothing wrong, anymore. Once again:
I'm Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers